Sammiev camping pictures to share

A few people asked me to take pictures of the area we camp on in Northern Ontario Canada.
Weather has been totally ugly but did get a few sun sets and pictures which are free to use.
We are totally off grid and have been enjoying this area for years now.
One of the pictures is a sunset with reflections back on the water, the other is from our campsite over looking the water.

11 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Very nice pics. The weather has been nice here in BC. I’ve been hiding out on an Island off the mainland since the covid scare hit. Very few cases in these parts luckily.

Thanks for the post.

4 Likes

Tried using a camera instead of a phone. Hope the pictures are a little better.

6 Likes

Very nice and fantastic resolution, the 2160p has 7.4 MB
So, Itry 1080p here 2.5 MB is on jpg = ~470 KiB

6 Likes

The funniest thing is that I drank many beers on that rock. :wink:

6 Likes

Judging by the current reviews - I hope it wasn't Rolling Rock beer.... !

2 Likes

I was at the lake a few days a go and was thinking of @tardy and his like of trying different drinks so I setup a chair and table for him around the campfire.
Added the bear banger, if that fails to scare off any bear then there is the pepper spray. I heard the bears around here like a little pepper of their food. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I am, at this very moment, eating a breakfast burrito that I made with some uber-uber-uberhot Moruga Scorpion peppers, so If I were there, I might just spray a bit of that pepper spray onto my food :laughing:.

4 Likes

Love the pics of the Ontario backwoods, but are you sure you're really Canadian.

Bud Light, really... :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I'm a sucker for light beer. :wink:

4 Likes

What a nice camping spot and lake. I love that you have even gone green with the solar. You need light to go poop. :toilet:

The Bud Lite can not be unseen. When my dad was alive, he use to drink that all the time. He would ask, do you want a beer? Handing out a Bud Lite. I would reply, yes when you actually buy beer. He would smirk, then chuckle. :yum:

3 Likes