Remix by MdM

I guess, if true "art" is what causes an emotional reaction, then surely your work is wonderful.

5 Likes

Thank You very very much :slight_smile:

Dear reader, I wish you a very nice coming Christmas and your wishes for the new year will come true. maybe there is one or the other picture before that but it cannot promise :wink:

10 Likes

MdM-neon-strings. :wink:
Edited: (26.12.2021)
Now without garuda logo Your right, its not right to put em everywhere i understand that but now its fixed :wink:

11 Likes

That,s very good :smiley:

5 Likes

In principle not bad, I just do not understand why he always has to mess up the Garuda logo's "Eagle" and "G". :smiley:
Doesn't he have his own logo that he can destroy?

Just leave it out, had I not mentioned that yet? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh iam very sry D: i have understand that its about leaving the garuda logo in the pictures, ill improve that and will avoid this in my future post very sry about my mistake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To his defense, the whole thing is sort of abstract, so the melting garuda logo, in a very surrealism Dali, futuristic-style makes sense inside the artwork. If you placed a regular logo on it, it would appear as if someone stamped it with a brand.

Good job @Mior_D_Miro !

3 Likes

That's why I told him to use his own logo. If you look at everything he did, first he branded everything he already had in the portfolio with the Garuda logos, and then he started distorting the Garuda logo, in the last picture it just fits.
Imagine I make EnOS wallpaper and let everywhere their logo sink into the waves or similar.
Or I take the logo of Deutsche Bank and make the bar from top left to bottom right.
I'm sure they won't like it either, even though it fits, because they've lost a lot of value. :slight_smile:

In short, he should neither stamp it on it nor deface it :slight_smile:

1 Like

i understand, really that its fixed for the last pic :slight_smile: with my sweet brainified interface :smiley:

4 Likes

I really like the trippy vibes :eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah. Visually stimulating. In a good sorta way.

I'm continually amazed by the quality of artwork and artists that Linux attracts. Think of the beautiful desktops exhibited in only this forum. Perhaps experiencing the freedom that Linux offers encourages budding artists to come out of their shell? That's a thought.

6 Likes

last pic for this year i think so :slight_smile: thank you for all positive vibes from the community to me, maybe this kind of picture have a firework in its veins -- :wink:

9 Likes

Looks dope.

3 Likes

thank You very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just for fun i failed and fallin but xfce is rock solid :wink:
ill prepare myself for the new year now :smiley:

Stay safe and healthy, community were strong together :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Dude you shouldn't slip acid to your pet mice. LSD should never be given surreptitiously without consent. :rofl:

7 Likes

Sry i send this with mobile its my First Post , Sitting with Friends Here and they Play cards and i make "art" :smiley: before 2022

5 Likes

for a requestion of a garuda user on instagram ill post this. it was only a "bad" test but now here we go :smiley:

Happy new year 2022 dear community :heart:

6 Likes

You are one busy guy

4 Likes

I wish I had only 1/10 of that creative energy. For real :joy:

4 Likes