Remix by MdM

@Mior_D_Miro
so how are you getting on with what you were challenged ?

2 Likes

Did I miss something? Was he challenged to a sword fight to the death?

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

@tbg Not a sword fight! More a commission :smiley:

4 Likes

Speaking of desktop icons: People might think I'm crazy, I don't allow a single desktop icon, neither once in Windows, nor currently in my five current Arche-based Linux systems. Two clicks more is acceptable to me.

7 Likes

@sunda, it is nice to see someone with sane presets. :wink:

We already have:

• Taskbar icons
  • Menu "Favorites"
  • A variety of Docks

Besides, shortcut icons are just so Windowsesque.

5 Likes

I totally agree. Sometime’s I’ll throw a file on my desktop temporarily as a reminder and it looks so out of place it makes a good reminder. I do, however, really like the disappearing default icon dock that comes in the dragonized edition. I haven’t changed the bottom dock nor icon theme besides adding and removing to what I actually use.

I also only like to use red and black wallpapers that plainly show what disto I’m using, so I’m so glad we have that one. Black and red are kinda my thing…

My Android, on the other hand, is another story…Hehe.

6 Likes

I'm not big on icons or docks on the desktop, that's why I use openbox.

4 Likes

You know, I like this Dragonized KDE so much it makes me wonder how many people use some other Garuda and which ones…I may make a poll in here. I’m very curious about that. I use Xfce in dual-boot because Xfce is all one of my favorite games will play in, but our Xfce is very…vanilla…and I wonder how I might “Dragonize” it completely. Expect a thread about that some time in the future…lol.

6 Likes

i think i'm more of an art doldrums, i'm working on it maybe i can bring something together in the course of the next few weeks. i am not that happy with the resolution i have available, that will be the point i will focus my future attention on. Have a wonderful evening garuda community :slight_smile:

oh what caught my eye (picuki updated) -- every 24 hours of instagram their public profiles, so you probably can't see the latest progress of (my failposts) included. ;=)

11 Likes

Open gitlab account, save your pictures there and post here the image link, like I do :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ah no iam mean i have problems generally with the resolution, maybe iam only not happy with the kind of work i do :smiley: , but i promise it will be better on the future :wink: hope so :smiley:

1 Like

Ja, es spart uns Serverplatz und noch längere backup orgien auf meinem Heimrechner :slight_smile:

Yes, it saves us server space and even longer backup orgies on my home computer :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

ohhhh that's what it's about :smiley: ok iam on it

Remix

I am not good on laptop :slight_smile: :rofl:

7 Likes

Say what???

Perhaps we have on online translator failure occurring here. If not, be sure to use some sanitizing wet wipes after using your computer. You can never be too careful with the disieses floating around these days.

:rofl:

7 Likes

I need more practise :frowning: much more but i think i should share the pics the community -- love the community :slight_smile: hope the big links are working to show them off :open_mouth:

5 Likes

its always a resolution battle for me :smiley:

Have a beautiful weekend Garuda community :relaxed:

8 Likes

i am trying to build on this, my psychosis has only been bothering me a lot recently, so the creation of further copies has been delayed by several weeks :frowning: . unfortunately I can no longer guarantee the quality like this, but you will continue to hear from me :wink: . Thank you Garuda Community :blush:

11 Likes

Had long time to prepare myself for newer art styles :wink: now i have to go to other dimensions to rip them their secrets out :smiley: hope i could you making smiling a bit :wink: ill prepare for the next year.

11 Likes