QCA9377 - No WiFi Networks Listed

Well I’ve waited a week for you to post the outputs I requested and to provide feedback to the numerous suggestions I gave to help with your issue.

I more or less wrote you the full chapter on Atheros wifi support in my super lengthy detailed response. You didn’t even have the courtesy to respond to all my efforts to assist you.

This seems all too common with the flighty users Garada attracts. Sadly users like yourself are one of the reasons many Linux help volunteers get soured on assisting drive by distro hoppers who can’t even be bothered to follow up the helps requests they open (after begging for assistance).

For those reading this post, if you think you’re simply going to be given a single one line magic fix-all terminal command to resolve your issue (without you having to do any work yourself), then save everyone the headaches and just go back to Ubuntu, Windows or the Fruit based OS you came from.

Seriously, quit wasting everyone’s time opening a networking help request if you have no intention of doing the work required to resolve your issue.

Don’t call 911 if you have no intention of being there when the help arrives.

Thread locked.

5 Likes