Older version of Garuda ISO

Part of the testing I am conducting to fix an issue, I'd like to test an older ISO version of Garuda, any KDE version. This would allow me to see if older packages/integration would fix my issue or not.

Is there a way to download an older ISO?

Please always use forum search before you post.

1 Like

I did. Maybe I didn't seach for the right criteria.

Just "ISO"

50+ results forISO

Summary

Sort by

How to easily create a bootable USB to install Garuda

FAQ and Tutorials

12d - ...e is an easy way to create a bootable USB Drive, using a Linux system, to boot Garuda (and multiple other Linux distributions), with just copying the ISO file that you have downloaded from the Download page. You need an empty USB disk with at least the size of the downloaded ISOs that you want to use t...

Garuda KDE Ryzen 3500 issues?

Issues & Assistance KDE

12d - ...uda USB stick with KDE or MATE that will boot, let alone install. I have a suggestion that you may try to implement. There is a project for multiboot ISOs (before Ventoy ever was). It includes a script (or instructions if you prefer) to create a hybrid multiboot USB drive and a set of ready-made grub c...

Dr460nized 201230 iso login details

Issues & Assistance Garuda Installer Images

20d - This is a development ISO that broke due to a mistake in iso-profiles + a random error that was promptly fixed. You can probably use an ISO linked on the website instead of pl...

Download ISO file via Torrent

Issues & Assistance

Sep '20 - How can I download ISO files of Gruda Linux via torrenting? In offcial website : Garuda Linux | Download to download ISO there is no option to download ISO v...

Older version of Garuda ISO

Issues & Assistance

10m - Part of the testing I am conducting to fix an issue, I'd like to test an older ISO version of Garuda, any KDE version. This would allow me to see if older packages/integration would fix my issue or not. Is there a way to download an...

Find older Garuda iso

Issues & Assistance Garuda Installer Images

8d - Is there a way to download older Garuda iso files? I have installed the latest Garuda KDE Dragonized distrubution. It doesn't work as well as the previous release. I don't have those iso

1 Like

Changing the criteria and reading between lines I found the answer here.

The answer is there is no place to find older ISOs.

Have you thought of being an xyproblem issue?
You should start a topic for the problem… I suggest. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

True. I didn’t so far cuz I hardly believe it has something to do with Garuda (that’s my guess!) so at first I prefered to search everywhere else before posting here.

I admit I am about to fall short of testing/validation ideas and since it makes the user experience kinda bad and that I really really don’t want to go back to Kubuntu, I think I will accept your proposition and ask on the forum here, in case anyone has other ideas that could help me look around. I have a lot of information already about this, so that would help throwing out ideas.

Yes I’ll do that. Tnx Petsam!

2 Likes

I just found the issue!

By luck, as 50% it is.

I will post a sort of tutorial on this one as it could well happen to someone else and I want the people were to look before spending 12h of their time saerching. In the end it's probably my own fault! More on that in that post coming.

God Garuda is a master. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, are you going to share your experience? Now I want to know what was going on :smiley:

2 Likes

Just completed it!

4 Likes