Oi (title must be at least 12 characters)

I'm here because of @tbg.
Not currently using Garuda though, maybe at some later point.
Greetings!

12 Likes

Hey Torvic, so nice to see you popped by. Awesome to have a few more of the old gang joining up.

7 Likes

Check your inbox for a PM from the old MJ gang.

@SGS already made up an awesome pic for your avatar (in aticipation of you joinng up).

I hope you don't mind me switching it for you. Of course, feel free to change it to whatever you'd like.

Again, welcome my friend.

8 Likes

You are the plasmafox dev iirc?
Welcome, nice to see you over here! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:sleepy:

Nobody comes because of me :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile:

nevertheless warmly

Welcome

8 Likes

@anon44840303, it's great to see you here. :+1:

7 Likes

Untrue! Not sure what its worth, but I came here because of you. :grin:

7 Likes

Olá, sou uma pessoa de Portugal que sofre de distrohopping (como muitos deverão saber) e já estou nesse grupo á alguns meses
A minha interface favorita é a dde (deepin desktop environment) só que saí do garuda por causa de travamentos (acho que era por usar o flatpak beta, mas assim que tiver tempo pretendo instalar de novo a distro

Hello, I am a person from Portugal who suffers from distrohopping (as many may know) and I've been in this group for a few months
My favorite interface is the dde (deepin desktop environment) only I left the garuda because of crashes (I think it was by using the flatpak beta, but as soon as I have time I intend to install again the distro

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)