Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

wtf who is this fast its not my acc i dont know this guy @Fast is not my acc who is this guy
only acc that i use that is @anon32608082 Just shut up maybe it can be Drako my freind

i dont know which base os to use manjaro or arch any opinions

@Naman you are a web dev if i am correct is this website free yes or no

If you are trolling already, donā€™t be this guy. We are able to see signup addresses, kinda weird that the location matches perfectly :')

Maybe just stop with this then. You wasted a considerable amount of staff time already, both in this and Manjaro forum. You do realize that nobody here takes any of it serious anymore?

12 Likes

for now i am leaving please don not post anything about me and will come when the os ready i will be removing github repo dont post anything about me bye :man_technologist:

1 Like

Exactly, In Indian languages, the word ą¤³. in my native language Gujarati too ąŖ³. Is only found in Indian languages. Foreigners canā€™t speak that word easily. Even some Indians faces problem in pronouncing the word ą²³,ą¤³ or ąŖ³.

1 Like

I find it interesting that some languages make use of symbols like this. Because for foreigners there is no indication on how to say the word even if mispronounced. Like I would have zero clue how to say any of those symbols and lines but I could say something in German although possibly mispronounced.

3 Likes

As free as it can be.

6 Likes

Another great Garuda Video claiming it one of the best version.
I (I statement) agree from what I did see/try so far.

(3) Garuda Linux - The Best "Just Works" Distro? - YouTube

Another kudos here to this team. You guys should all be proud to offer such a system to humans...

Congrats, Garuda Linux forum has now 5000 users!

:partying_face: :tada:

11 Likes

:smiley:

Since a few days. :slight_smile:
Inactive users would be deleted by the forum software (done daily).

12 Likes

For anyone else, I will tell what I did to properly update to KDE Plasma 5.25:

• I uninstalled kvantum because it was conflicting via pacman -Rdd. But everything still works here.
  • I installed kde-git which updated base KDE Plasma to 5.25. Now system info shows Plasma 5.25.80 :tada:
  • This didn't upgrade everything. For seperate applications, I have to install their -git variant ie. discover-git.
2 Likes

Funny. I just started this thread where I left off and this was what it opened to, and it just so happens that Iā€™m currently learning how to go about reporting a gparted bug. But gparted doesnā€™t come with KDE and Iā€™m wondering if it might just be because I always add it (grew up in Xfce and I donā€™t like the stock KDE partition manager.) Iā€™ve read what the Garuda Wiki says about bug reporting, but it was days ago and Iā€™d read a lot from other places too and canā€™t remember what it said. Iā€™ll read it again because Iā€™m not sure whether to report it here 1st. I think so because it may be a Garuda-specific issue, if I remember right.

By the way, Iā€™d like to report to you a personal bug of being too sensitive at times and apologize for approaching you publicly about it. I wanted it cleared up and didnā€™t know how else to approach you with your messages off. Thank you for your post and Iā€™m not surprised I had it all wrong. I have much respect for you, Sir.

5 Likes

Thank you @arkansawdave74. I'm glad you're no longer upset with me, and I hope to see you around the forum more often. :+1:

I also tend to prefer gparted over KPM. I spent a fair bit of effort with one of the KDE devs trying to debug what I was experiencing with KPM. Unfortunately, no solution was found at the time, but luckily it was a bug that affected few people. I always install gparted as well on KDE, as I still suspect KPM of not being as solid as gparted.

3 Likes

As much as I prefer KDE and the majority of their applications like konsole and dolphin, I definitely agree in that I only use gparted on Linux as I just prefer it.

2 Likes

I must be The Great Dissenter...because KPM has never caused me any grief...that I am aware of. But I always install gnome-disk-utility, which pulls in parted so I dunno. Ya'll go figure. :rofl:

So where's the latest and greatest "Linux & Tech news" for today? I ain't got none.

1 Like

Here's your news. Linux is good

5 Likes

@Grimy1928 @tbg @Bro @arkansawdave74 Why are you turning a tech-news thread into a chat room do you realise how amateur you are making the Garuda forums look

2 Likes

IIRC you can move it too?

Thanks for the hint :slight_smile:

1 Like

I kinda AM an amateur forum user, but itā€™s in the community section for 1, which I believe is for off-topic and for 2, I looked over the thread and Iā€™m not the only one, just the only one to get picked on by moving my post. Maybe I have it wrong though, Iā€™m just an amateurā€¦ :wink:

Oh and for 3, hereā€™s the place to get Tech-News

https://www.youtube.com/c/techlinked

EDIT: For those who donā€™t know me, this post was meant with humor.