Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

For someone who wrote the code for Ubuntu’s “initial ramdisk” recovery mode, you seemed a little out of your depth with this situation:

And now you say:

I think it’s common for young kids to lie about who they are or what they have accomplished to try to get acceptance in a new peer group. Especially online, where the consequences for lying are less distinct.

You told some lies to try to impress us–whatever. :man_shrugging: Most of us spotted them as lies from a mile away; it was more humorous than harmful. I think some of us have had a good laugh taking you for a drag–maybe it was mean…but maybe you deserved it. :wink:

Honestly though, enough is enough. If you are as clever as you brag to be, you should be able to read the room: your behavior is annoying, no one believes a word you say, and if you don’t hit the brakes it is unlikely you will ever win back any respect from this community.

5 Likes

You hid your open source work because of hackers and malware spreaders? Do you know how stupid this sounds?

1 Like

This should be closed.

1 Like

I think better would be to move all of the EpicV-related posts to a new thread (called "EpicV trolls again" or similar), and leave the thread open. The original thread was good-natured and fun.

5 Likes

Relocated to the silliest thread possible. :+1:

6 Likes

Yes, but how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

2 Likes

42 of course

1 Like

Laden, or unladened?

1 Like

Laden I guess?

1 Like
2 Likes

That's enough internet for me for today I think

3 Likes

I was checking Garuda linux community vs Ubuntu Garuda wins

Nope it's serious no talk about it

@BluishHumility please note that Ubuntu is gnome debain based and Garuda linux is arch based and dr4gnized is KDE 5 based i am not a stupid lier

You're not even a good troll you know right? Most trolls actually are almost convincing lol

1 Like

please belive me i am real devloper not a troll the real !!! so don't post any comment on me please

pff, you fed pretty fast. Take a look on 4chan for some practize :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Check out Manjaro, they need a lot of help !

9 Likes

Yeah, but isn’t it worth keeping just, you know, for “entertainment purposes?”

It’s like a car wreck, a house fire, or Jerry Springer, right?
:why_is_there_no_evil_grin: :supervillain:

4 Likes

Hmm… may be, this can be good idea to keep your self entertained :grin:
Ok marked tracking again :wink:

like this ?
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes