Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

6 Likes
4 Likes

I got to Germany in '85, on the back of the 'Nena wave' - brilliant!

Fond memories of 3 glorious years - thanks for the nostalgia, all! :+1:

4 Likes

me for absolutely no reason checking this thread over and over and over :roll_eyes: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yeah but I am sort of in a love hate relanship with this thread. *couth* *couth* arguments.

3 Likes

Translation gobbledygook. What you meant was cough cough. :wink:

5 Likes

Yes my (spelling) mistake. autocorrect is not working in firedragon.

Sure blame it all on FireDragon.

6 Likes

Oh, 2 times spelling mistake in 5 letter word.
English teacher will kill you for that :crazy_face:

Yep, it is pre planned, so that you will learn spellings.

6 Likes

That’s just plain sneaky! Good though :grin:

5 Likes

My evil plan behind FireDragon all along!! :smiling_imp: :rofl:

6 Likes

Allow me to switch to Chromium.

:rofl:

But at least there is no way auto correct can embarrass me.

3 Likes

What's with the apple logo.

1 Like

I found the colors to be very nice, since the setup is imitating Mac a tiny bit anyway its fitting for me :joy:

4 Likes

That is a beautiful setup. Latte is great, the top menu. I love it! Barebones is the way to be!

4 Likes

It's the Sweetified Macintosh

5 Likes

I bet you use xanmod kernel mainly because of it's name and dragon logo, right? :joy:

5 Likes

Ill be honest, at first I did but after some testing I found this to be a good kernel which fits my needs. I dont really game at all, just doing stuff related to Garuda/Chaotic, running VMs & watching series.
Also Tkg doesnt have Apparmor support while Xanmod does (after having to figure out firejail profiles for FireDragon Im now using it again). And we have actual evidence its a good kernel. Also, there is a variant with CacULE scheduler which is a quite interesting one, I love testing stuff so here we go :grin:

(and yes, its having literally having a dragon logo and is named Xan, maybe its just me but I cant be unbiased here!! :joy:)

7 Likes

Yes, It's a good kernel indeed. Btw, I literally waited 10 minutes constantly watching you replying. :joy:

4 Likes

I just can not get my wi-fi to work in xanmod it is also buggy in the zen kernel but works fine in tkg.

1 Like