Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

Adequately proves ALL points raised I think.

6 Likes

Hybrids, as us weed smokers call it.

3 Likes

So this desktop machine runs Windows so I can watch all my cat videos in 1080dpi. And I stock it with familiar applications: LibreOffice, QBittorrent, Etcher, VLC, etc. The number of open sauce applications is surprising.

But one of the handiest Linux applications, and one I use quite a bit is KDE Connect. (It's nice to be able to control the volume from another room in case of a nap, say. :wink: ) So I started wondering--could there be a Windows version?

https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/kdeconnect-kde_Release_win64/

I should have known better. Of course there is. :smiley:

8 Likes

Careful with that one old compadre

:exploding_head:

7 Likes

That reads more like a PEBKAC issue. :smiley:

8 Likes

It's OK - c00ter managed to download it on Windows so it couldn't affect his $HOME... :joy:

Lesson learned - don't download Windows software under Linux. :rofl:

6 Likes

Hereā€™s my take-away lineā€¦after doing all this he says (threatens)

Might do a BRTFS installtion on the weekendā€¦

Thanks for the heads-up! :rofl:

7 Likes

Thatlinkwasrandom.

1 Like

Wasn't my link - @RUanauR ... @elloquin posted in reply to @c00ter above...quite funny!

3 Likes

I appreciate your comment on his comment. He has more courage than I. Itā€™s a lot of work to setup an elegant BTRFS system, complete with snapshots, etc. It takes time + knowledge. I knowā€“I lack both. Har! :smiley:

Or, really, Iā€™m just lazy.

3 Likes

That's actually offensive.

How did I offend you?

Obviously, he's being silly as that was the intent of this thread. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

What thread? Did I offend you, too?

2 Likes

Obviously, as damn near everyone offends me? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

You should have that examined. By someone who hasnā€™t offended youā€“yet.

3 Likes

Do you no where the frolicking Unicorn breeding grounds are by chance, perhaps that's where I should start my search for this individual.

3 Likes

No, but Iā€™ll let you know when I get there.

3 Likes

I have spent an exorbitantly large amount of cash on pharmacological supplies, but as yet the breeding grounds have eluded me so far. I must still be under-medicating I expect?

5 Likes

I haven't found the unicorn breeding grounds yet either, but once, on 6 grams of psilocybin (mushrooms), I did see an infinitely long wall of breasts.

And I'm not even kidding.

8 Likes