Network Connections after wake from sleep

These claims are totally unsubstantiated!!!

Where is the textual evidence of the contents of the service you wrote?

I always include the correct command to list the location and the contents of the service in every service I write:

How could we possibly know if your service was written correctly, if you do not post the command output for us to review the service you created?

Where is the terminal output of the status command I always include in any service I write?

How can we possibly know what the problem with the service is, when you do not post the errors from the execution of the status command?

Where is the terminal output of the commands you ran?

We are not clairvoyants! Without textual proof, for all intents and purposes, nothing was run, and no errors were ever thrown. For all we know you simply executed a null command. Where’s the substantiation for your claims?

You don’t have much hope of ever finding a solution with responses such as:

You need to provide detailed and accurate feedback if you wish to solve your problem. Answers such as you’ve provided only serve to frustrate forum assistants and are usually very counterproductive. Sorry if this comes off as a rant, but it is a little insulting when someone basically claims a service I wrote is totally useless without providing any evidence to back up these kind of statements.

4 Likes