Need help cant dual boot

i have a laptop and i dual booted on it with no problems but when i tried to install garuda on my desktop that has an nvidia gpu i cant even get to the garuda OS setup page when i open garuda from the boot menu it gives me the welcome to garuda then looks like its starting some proccesses but it fails Imgur: The magic of the Internet this is the link to the failures i literally dont know what to do

1 Like

Garuda has more than one desktop environment, so we ask for garuda-inxi, among others.
It contains additional, useful information about the status of your system.
You can use the live ISO for that.

:warning: Missing information requested in the template may result in not receiving assistance

Make sure you have done the following before you post:

Issue still unresolved? Then:

• ONE issue per topic.

• Describe your issue in detail. The more we know, the better we can help

• Show us the results of your searches, and what you’ve tried

• After rebooting, post the FULL output of garuda-inxi in the body of the post (not linked externally, or collapsed with the “hide details” feature)

• Format terminal output (including your garuda-inxi) as a code block by clicking the preformatted text button (</>) , or put three tildes (~) above and below the text

Without garuda-inxi this request will be moved to 412 Precondition Failed

5 Likes

Follow the instructions in SGS’s post, we have no idea what do do either.
We don’t know what your working on, what did you do to get to that point.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.