Native Wallpapers from Miordmiro for You

After long thoughts on my mind i will share my native wallpapers without promote anything :slight_smile: and hopefully create more if i can:

I hope i can fix up my misleading behavior from common posts and go forward in a better future.

28 Likes

Wow, really colorful!! You got talents, I am trying them out right now, they only download in 1280x720, sadly, but they are awesome! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you very very much for ur answer :slight_smile: yeah its sadly with the resolution, deviantart reduce it idk if u have a deviantart account u can download it in original resolution hmm or i can send it per pm to you but if many people will ask it will confuse me alot :smiley: i have some old ones too:

now i will concentrate me on newer works if i am in mood , my medication has been changed today so iam optimistic that i can produce more :slight_smile:

10 Likes

What's your deviantArt account? Or how can I find it on deviant?
It's been a very long time I haven't gone there but I do have an old account. :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.deviantart.com/miordmiro
hope you will find ur way on my confusing gallery :smiley: and that the resolution will work D:

5 Likes

excellent. had to make an account there, but now I can download the pics in full res. nice art!

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: :fire: i experiment a little bit with resolutions and a bit of mix and thats the output

note for me that the fully resolution is only available with a deviantart account hmm
Good night from Germany :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Open a github or gitlab account. No devianart needed :slight_smile:

\https://gitlab.com/SGSm/wallpaper/-/raw/master/Garuda/220901/dracula-wallpaper-sgs.png

By the way, are these remix files again, or is everything invented and produced by you personally?

4 Likes

that's the point, all the pictures are produced from me, i'll pay attention to that this time, i'll probably create a gitlab account then :slight_smile: and some of the pics are from the remix thread, but without the logo mdm thats the reason why i called "native" wallpapers but its from me

3 Likes

dear community,

I now have a gitlab account where I post the latest changes to my art. alternatively you can of course use "git clone -link-" to save them locally. the latest events are that i am now increasingly relying on artificial intelligence to create digital art. hand-painted art can still only be found on deviantart under miordmiro gallery.
gitlab -link- : digital-art-by-miordmiro / MdM ยท GitLab

13 Likes

i like garuda linux
at the moment i experiment with colors and details hmm...anyway i have always colors in it :smiley:

15 Likes

iam not excited about them but at the moment no more can happen :frowning:

i wish the community + team a very nice week :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

13 Likes

its year of the rabbit, but its always year of the dragon for me

Hatchling

Malefor

Abyss , its wrong named here

next month i will arrive my 25 year old state :slight_smile: iam nervous, is somebody 20-30 years old too ? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Now these look pretty insane I have to admit. Great work!:dragon:

:wave:

7 Likes

:wave:

1 Like

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

1 Like

image6114

The complete (flying?) dragon in the middle (wallpaper :slight_smile: )would certainly be quite nice. Without the old background.

7 Likes

Yep, I'd also love that!

May I use one of these as wallpaper for the dr460nized edition @Mior_D_Miro ? They fit quite well color and theme wise :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ah cool :slight_smile: sry for late response was busy :smiley: yea if u wanna use them for garuda why not its a great honor for me :slight_smile: iam excited that they fit the requirements for a picture :slight_smile: you can use all of my wallpapers they are created for open source hopefully maybe i switch now fully to garuda :smiley: i would love the idea to do some good for the team :* love the community here -- sry so much emotions :smiley:

you can also edit the pictures if u give me some credits must not a heavy credit just a mention

11 Likes

Very cool, thanks! :hugs:

4 Likes