My garuda linux computer won't turn off

hello everyone, yesterday I installed garuda linux on my computer, but the computer did not shut down, I played with the power settings, and it was fixed, but after 1 minute, a screen like the one below came up on the pc, I tried to fix it again, but after 1 minute, that screen did not come on, but when I shut it down, the same screen appears again and after the pattern in the middle returns, it starts to freeze and esc When I click on, it doesn't react and my computer does not shut down when I install ubuntu chrome os flex lubuntu, but when I install Windows 7.81.10 I don't get such an error and I don't want to delete it because I like garuda linux. As a last chance, I decided to write it here. I think so and thank you in advance for your help.
image: ku2xr3y.jpg

Welcome :slight_smile:

What did you change?
Revert it.

Use last working snapshot
and please always post garuda-inxi, did you read the template?

The translation is not clear, at least I don’t understand it, what you want to say in detail.

1 Like

Also the link redirects to the home page of service provider.

1 Like

Hey Qhmetkayq .. I couldnt see the image but going form your description, i would say this is not a garuda issue, specially since you said it happens with others distros... Just the fact that it does not happen with windows makes me think some form of "secure boot" or security feature on the BIOS of your hardware... But again it is hard to assist with these few details.. as @SGS said it is really useful to get your Inxi so we can make more educated guesses .... check your BIOS see if you see anything there.

first of all you should try pressing ESC to see the kernel log. Upload an image of that please.

4ejna3p.jpg I pressed esc a few times, it turned off, I repeated it 3 times, then it stayed like this, and sometimes there is a hang on that screen, I can't press esc

According to this, you might wanna try a different kernel, though the post is 5 years old already.

https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=347437

Maybe try this as well

Test alternate kernels as already mentioned, and ensure that your bios is up to date.

Where can I find alternative kernels?

PLease, edit your post.

Hello Garuda users.

Please read the following template before requesting assistance:

Please post the terminal/konsole input and output as text (no pictures) from the the following command:

garuda-inxi

Refusing to post the output of the required "garuda-inxi" on a help request will likely result in you not receiving any help from the Garuda team. A failure to provide your system specs may also result in your thread being closed without notice, (as without this information providing assistance is often next to impossible).

Before opening a new help request, please search the Arch and Garuda Wiki's, and read any relevant sections related to your issue. Also, thoroughly search any error messages in the forum's search engine and on the web. For in depth information on how to search for answers to Linux issues effectively read the tips on the Garuda Wiki:

Please report in detail everything you have already attempted to solve your problem.

2 Likes