Modernize and optimize design of the website

Ah that I understand, maybe then just updating the bit after you click the normal button. Something like this? Perhaps. using the normal garuda payment methods though. An a nice SGS logo

1 Like

I don’t think it’s easy to implement.

I think all my logos are beautiful :smiley: , makes it difficult to choose.
I could make a new one with my likeness, as they say:
sex sells :rofl: LOL :joy: :wink: <kidding off>

6 Likes

ya im not web dev so I’m not sure how hard it would be. I just saw it an thought thats smooth lol if it cant be done easy I understand.

It would sell at least 10% more I bet :wink:

2 Likes

I think you are being a little subjective @SGS there :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Thunderbird raises a lot in donations, so they are clearly doing some things right. Im sure whar you’re asking for can be implementee, i just haven’t touched the other pages / modals for designs yet

2 Likes

I think making it a secondary button in the nav and putting it next to the download is a good solution. Then the download button will become primary. When we get to designing the download page we can emphasize the importance of donations in text.

3 Likes

Are you a fan of that for the navbar? The download button still holds hierarchy, but the donate button is more pronounced and adjacent

4 Likes

I think it looks good personally.

3 Likes

We’re starting work on the website’s code now! Send a message here, I think, if you’re interested in joining the effort :slight_smile: Garuda Linux 🦅 / Websites / Upcoming new website · GitLab

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.