On certian applications (Firedragon) i am not able to see titlebar. I have looked though the other posts and thier solutions have not been able to help me. I am running dragonized KDE plasma. i have already tried changing the setting Borderless_windows-true in the Kwin settings and i do not have latte. Do you guys have have an idea of what I can do?
Make sure you have done the following before you post:
- Search the web and forums
- Read How to search for solutions the right way | Garuda Linux wiki
- Read FAQ and Tutorials Table of Contents
Issue still unresolved? Then:
- ONE issue per topic.
- Describe your issue in detail. The more we know, the better we can help
- Show us the results of your searches, and what you’ve tried
- After rebooting, post the FULL output of
garuda-inxiin the body of the post (not linked externally, or collapsed with the “hide details” feature)
- Format terminal output (including your
garuda-inxi) as a code block by clicking the preformatted text button (</>) , or put three tildes (~) above and below the text
In addition to amending your post so it confirms with the issue template, please be more specific about what change you made to what file.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.