Many internet connections

can someone please tell me the best way to set-up several internet connections to run a once? I’d like to connect to wifi and to mobile hotspot at the same time for less ping. and even if that would increase the ping I could still use it for torrents.
Please give me 1. the best option and 2. the best one that is easy to set-up/use and doesn’t require you to have linux degree :sweat_smile:

You want to connect to two different network at the same time?
I don’t think that’s possible.

You can connect to two different networks, but your PC will only use one. See below:
Screenshot_20240721_220714-1

If reducing lag is your only priority, then just run a cable from your Router/Wifi to your PC. Make sure to get a good cable. Most cheap cables have reduced bandwidth of only 100Mbps (that’s Megabits, not MegaBytes, so around 12.5 MB/s)

1 Like

12MB/s is practically the limit I have here, cause there’s no optical network. Also I found some time ago some project that created a bridge or what and uses both connections at once, but I can’t find it anywhere. I also heard that it worked well on linux and the windows version had some problems because windows shit (I tried the windows one and it always worked for few minutes then stopped completely)

Can someone please give me a link to the github project?

I have never heard of such a thing, sorry. Also It will probably increase your ping rather than decrease it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.