[Latte Dock] The end of an era (designing a Latte-Dock free alternative dr460nized setup)

You totally changed the looks. :smiley:

Although very well designed, isn't such a spiky dragon a little too much to use as default?
However I love the purple all around and I see the Plasma Panel makes a nice blurry touch very well blended!
The purple is awesome.

Ha, your icon scaling made me realize something! Tnx for the fullscreen shot! I could compare properly with my 4K rez and I got an idea for future weeks to come... hehe

3 Likes

Isn’t Dragonized as a whole a little too much as the default? That’s what makes it different.

5 Likes

Totally not! :slight_smile: You are right, tnx for challenging back.
People seem to like that dragon and it is indeed beautiful. Plus as said it blends awesome color-wise. So you are right, what do we need more?

There’s only one way to find out: using it as default and see how that beast behaves outside of its cage. :smiley:

:dragon_face:

2 Likes

If you intend to use one of @Mior_D_Miro's wallpapers, then I'd vote for this version.

7 Likes

image6114

The complete (flying?) dragon in the middle (wallpaper :slight_smile: )would certainly be quite nice. Without the old background.

5 Likes

This gets a hard no from me.

This was also what I was alluding to. A full dragon wallpaper (in that style), rather than a composite with the old wallpaper version.

2 Likes

There you go, pick your wallpaper!

2 Likes

By the way, I miss my idea :smiley:

Nevertheless, this voting can only give a direction and has no determining effect.

Because everyone reads along here, but not all can write, I do not know if this also makes voting impossible for these people.

2 Likes

I was able to vote. :+1:

1 Like

Someone changed the "Development" settings. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just want to chime in again after a week lol. I only want to mention that when installing the .next update my window buttons were not the default Apple look colored dots. I switched to the Breeze X and Min/Max arrows. Maybe it makes a difference in having to chose dock and panel or not for the update script?
Cheers

Are you talking about the buttons on the top left corner of each application window or the buttons that show on the far left side of the top Plasma Panel?

1 Like

Can I get all the wallpapers ?

I can see myself settings the left side dragon on my left monitor and the right side standing dragon on my right monitor!

1 Like

The application windows (close/minimize/maximize)

What Plasma Style is selected (if any!!) in System Settings > Appearance > Plasma Style ?

I don’t see why not? The author agreed on another thread to let Garuda use them, he was happy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dragonized

Ok, and same place but Window Decorations instead of Plasma Style. What you got there selected?

1 Like

Breeze

Ok that's your problem.

Now why it did not automatically switch? Well, I've been running after such type of rare situation for a couple of weeks. I have one and only one machine where the Plasma Style was getting unselected and Dr460nized was not getting selected.
I haven't had enough time yet to find something.
In your case it's not the Style but the Window Decos suffering the same behavior.

I'll try a very long shot here, we're not losing anything to try: Could you open up a terminal and paste the result of journalctl -r | grep Sweet
Ideally if you can paste the output just before and just after the time you installed garuda-dr460nized-next that would be perfect.

Also when is last time you garuda-update AND rebooted your system?

1 Like