KeepNote could not load my notebook in KeepNote format (.nbk)

Hello to all.
After long days testing, with the help of an expert I has able to create an AppImage of Keepnote, it ran well in a Debian derivative but not in Garuda. Then I went back to the advice of @jonathon and I installed Keepnote using Pamac and the AUR, I tested with a very old and small backup and it worked!.

Then trying with my present data, 30 times more information, it did not work. After more tests, brainstorm with myself and searching the web I found I had the main 2 XML files corrupted although they are recognized as valid XML by the online tools and were the original backup from a working Notebook.

It still has the problem that does not open the Notebook via the main menu, but I made the main file ran with Keepnote and it regenerated the Notebook tree, and finally it is working as expected, even with the screen capture feature.

I am tired but happy. I do appreciate all the help of the people of this forum. Now, with time, next year I will look deeply if I can find a maintained and updated application that works in a similar an efficient way like this and can import my data. This is the result:

2 Likes