KDE KVM Monitor Switch (newbie alert)

hello, i am quite a bit new to Garuda and Linux. Currently i use a Dell monitor with integrated KVM Switch. Dell offers the Dell Display manager with which i am able to switch between PC and Notebook and using one Moni,one mouse and one KB. Currently i am searching a way to use a similar software for Garuda/Linux and KDE so i am able to switch between the 2 Pcs just pressing keys (ALT+P for example). I found several ideas in the web, but maybe i am to dumb or they do not what i need. Can someone please so kind and assist me?

Please post the output of garuda-inxi for all topics in the Issues & Assistance category as requested in the topic template.

Topic template

:warning: Missing information requested in the template may result in not receiving assistance :warning:

Make sure you have done the following before you post:

Issue still unresolved? Then:

• ONE issue per topic.
  • Describe your issue in detail. The more we know, the better we can help
  • Show us the results of your searches, and what you’ve tried
  • After rebooting, post the FULL output of garuda-inxi in the body of the post (not linked externally, or collapsed with the “hide details” feature)
  • Format terminal output (including your garuda-inxi) as a code block by clicking the preformatted text button (</>) , or put three tildes (~) above and below the text

The template above should be deleted before posting your help request.

We ask that this output always be included (even if some of the information is unlikely to help solve the issue), so our forum helpers can have a consistent baseline of information to troubleshoot issues with.

Post some links so we can see what you have tried and where you are getting stuck.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.