I'm so happy, loving Garuda!

Hi I'm new. I yeeted windows off my devices in the past 24 hrs. I liked Ubuntu and stuff but Garuda I love :heartpulse: it's frikkin Cyberpunk Archlinux !!!
Great job guys, happy to be part of the community!

10 Likes

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:
Even though theming is definitely similar, Cyberpunk has never been taken into account when editions were created :yum:

6 Likes

Maybe cyberpunk copied our theme
:wink:

6 Likes

It's easy to install in Plasma. I did so in Arch a year or so ago. I think I posted a screenshot in the Manjaro forums. It's an active desktop. The instructions are below the link.

6 Likes

Its very scary how similar the look actually is :joy: I really appreciate the work of the creator of the Sweet & many other themes, wouldnt be the same without it :clap:

8 Likes

When you think about the number of hours it takes to make a full-fledged iconset or theme--eesh--those people are incredibly talented.

7 Likes

And I really appreciate your work on the Dr460nized edition, many new users are actracted by it, you have really done a great job for Garuda :muscle:

@booblet

Welcome to Garuda! I'm happy you like this fantastic distro :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to Garuda.

So glad you like what the Devs have put together for your enjoyment.

6 Likes

I really like that the security addons in the default firefox based browser come preinstalled. I added https everywhere and ghostery for good measure. Also, I am currently taking a cybersec course and would like to know more about the security of Garuda.

Https-everywhere is actually redundant, Firefox can do this on its own since version 83 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.