Im japanese im new here This is my self-introduction(my english still not good sorry)

Hi, I’m sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick in bed. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick and bedridden. I am glad to see your warm comments. I too hope the world will be filled with kindness.^^

1 Like

Hi, I’m sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick in bed. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick and bedridden. You are a busy man and I thank you for looking into this for me. Yes it was very helpful. I am now able to call, so perhaps the typing problem is solved. Thank you very much. Thank you very much.^^

2 Likes

Hi, I’m sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick in bed. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick and bedridden. So you have traveled to Japan? That’s wonderful. How many days did you stay? ^^

1 Like

Hi, I’m sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick in bed. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick and bedridden. I am so sorry to hear about your mother. My father was also an alcoholic so I know how you feel, it was a tough time for you. The fact that you regret what you did definitely makes me think that you are a kind person with a beautiful heart. Be yourself. I wish happiness to your heart and your family.^^

2 Likes

Hi, I’m sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick in bed. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick and bedridden. Thank you for the compliment. I don’t know if I should be happy about it, since it was mostly due to the translation, but thank you, I am happy!^^

1 Like

Hi, I’m sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick in bed. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick and bedridden. Thank you for your warm comments. We will definitely talk about it. Thanks for the suggestion. I am happy to hear from you. Please wait while I send you a message. Sorry if it takes a while.^^

1 Like