I can not Synchronizing package databases

sudo pacman -Sy

:: Synchronizing package databases...
error: failed to synchronize all databases (no servers configured for repository)

Please use garuda-update in terminal to update Garuda Linux, that should fix the issue. And also refrain from using pacman -Sy in general.
Please mark this reply as the solution if it worked for you.

3 Likes

sudo apt-get curl libfltk1.3-dev portaudio19-dev libopus-dev libmp3lame-dev libvorbis-dev libogg-dev libflac-dev libfdk-aac-dev libdbus-1-dev libsamplerate0-dev libssl-dev
((RETURNS ARGUMENT)) ---> sudo: apt-get: command not found - So this is a continued attempt to install missing 32 bit libs that are critical for proper functionality of various music programs such as specifically "Vivox" microphone/voice chat, video and live streaming "BUTT" - streaming tool/app butt (broadcast using this tool) download | SourceForge.net that are all necessary for www.secondlife.com & firestorm viewer that is used to access SL and other virtual world "games" that i and others use to play live music, DJ and in my case original instrumental guitar music... Thank you again, Namaste @TNE

Please make a separate thread, this is off topic @Lightsight

2 Likes

It looks like you are blindly copying and pasting commands. Apt is for Debian systems.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Pacman/Rosetta

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.