How to use weather plugin

how to use weather plugin, how to set location that i want to know what the weather in this location please anyone guide me please

1 Like

I'm really not sure, but I would think searching might provide this information.

4 Likes

And sorry for inserting image 😅
3 Likes

It must be :wink:

whoogle

3 Likes

New sticker for telegram
:grin:

3 Likes

Ohh, wait a minute, we hijacked the thread :sweat_smile:

So coming back on topic, @vivekkrgupta111 , you can simply right click in kde and add / remove widget. Now, from there on, you have to click on get more widgets. Now, search for weather and get it. You can configure most of them (I guess) to get info of particular region.

2 Likes

i go to panel setting and add weather update then in panel its shown but not shown weather report, then i tap it and then open window and show please set a location in the weather plugin, so how i set a location how i find weather plugin in my laptop and set a location that i want to know

I had a similar question, but figured it out:

The Weather station attached to your calendar is part of the "Event Calendar" widget, so right-click the time/date widget, and click "Configure Event Calendar"

Weather is one of the configuration settings on this dialog!

Good luck searching for your city. Use the link and visit OpenWeather website to help resolve cities with the same name!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.