How to move close minimize and maximize from left to right

Hello,

I`m using Garuda Linux Dragonize and all this button its of the top on left side, so i want to move them right side, how can i do that?

10x

Open Menu/Krunner > System Settings > Appearance > Window Decorations > Titlebar Buttons > then drag the buttons wherever you want.

5 Likes

And

2 Likes

10x for the fast answer but in maximize size still the button is in the left side in the panel

Edit latte dock.

3 Likes

10x @Naman but can you give a more joker?

sry for a noob question :slight_smile:

More than “Edit Latte”?
Right-click on Latte top panel and choose “Edit Latte”.
Move window buttons from left to right of panel.
Then go and drink your milk :rofl:

5 Likes

Hi, @petsam after i drink my milkshake and try to do your joker and my problem still persist.

so now the buttons has gone, there no more in left side or right

That happens because the active window is not maximized, its configured to behave this way.
To change them to the right side simply right clock the top bar, "edit panel", turn on rearrange widgets and drag the window buttons to the right side.

4 Likes

Wipe your chin and go read a little bit, my love :heart_eyes:
https://userbase.kde.org/LatteDock/FAQ

3 Likes

@dr460nf1r3 10x :slight_smile: that solve my problem.

@petsam 10x i drink a couple beer and read user manual :wink:

2 Likes

Make that a boilermaker (using some good Canadian Whisky such as Crown Royal). Then download a copy of any game of the Philadelphia Flyers Stanley Cup championships (1974 or 1975). Any time the gloves are dropped during the game you must down a boilermaker. After 1 full game you should be toughened up enough for most challenges in life.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.