How to downgrade python from 3.9 to 3.7.6

Hi,
What is the best method to downgrade python from 3.9 to 3.7.6 in command line code?

1 Like

Don't do this. It can break your system.

4 Likes

Perhaps tell us why you want to do it? Then we can understand and potentiality offer a better solution

EDIT : I don't know anything about phython! I was saying this might help!

2 Likes

bug fix and more security and stable!?

Absolutely wrong. Bugs are fixed on latest versions. Stability is not a problem either millions of peoples use latest Python daily.

6 Likes

Please tell us more about your system and the bug. The outcome of what you're proposing would absolutely not have the outcome you're looking for.

5 Likes

Python 3.9 will do then!

My problem is that i have some people around me who has python 3.7.6 and think it is the Sh#T and later python wont do any good. and thier sickness is make the entire world follow them. i am sure you might have meat this fan boy once or twice in your life.

2 Likes

Where? Windows?

Well, I must say that thousands of projects are very highly dependent on Python, including all of Linux distros I have used And Python is so large project to comment on it. Also, almost all the trading platforms use Python in backend.
So, I don’t think that Python will come down in foreseeable future.

4 Likes

Haha. I love this. Nothing like a good Friday joke. Link me up, I want to fan boi on the internet with you tonight.

5 Likes

It was not a joke, really there is Fan Boy's and Gurus who think just cuz that they belive something everybody ells should follow. and poor me and my soul, i pee on my self like a kitty cat so i have to come and cry on your shoulders like a small girl who is dressed up like a doll and tell you guys where they have been touching me. I am telling you, they try to touch my latest python!

2 Likes

Now your Python analogy is just getting a little too graphic for me. Stick to car analogies so no one has to go to counseling from PTSD aftershock.

9 Likes

OMG did they touch you and your python to???
Whyyyyyyyy!

1 Like

Honestly, no joking, i think you Garuda Community is awesome and i am greatful for your hardwork you have put down on the forum.
Really i am not kidding you have some Fan boys within your community who does not even deserve to be apart of this community!
Simply said and shortly: Thank you!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.