How to create manual partition of disk for garudalinux

You should open a new help thread on each separate issue. Please provide far more details on each separate help request.

Lumping unrelated issues together not only leads to confusion, but it makes it difficult to find information when it is all jumbled together.
In the future please open a separate thread for each issue makes it far easier for newcomers to the distro to find the information they are looking for.

4 Likes

![etchererror|690x411](upload://uLTNJXfb8215klXfNyE7SgrjKun.

I get this error time when i flash gnome on usb stick. Although linux installer works fine but wanted to know why this error pops up?

I would assume that means that your ISO had errors on it if it failed its checksum.

I'm not sure though, as I'm not familiar with Etcher usage. It has a little too much telemetry in it for my liking. I generally use Suse ImageWriter or the dd command.

2 Likes

How to calculate swap size?

For 50 gb i took 5 gb as swap
100gb i took 10GB

but system is not booting after switching to linux lts

Did you install the linux-lts-headers

Swap size is predicated on the amount of ram you have, and if you plan on hibernating.

1 Like

Yes before lts headers download it was working but after installation i rebooted machine and its gone. Stuck at same screen.

Although it didn't happened when i used 50GB for linux.

But this time i took exactly 99GB out of which
Created 500[fat32] boot/efi
10GB swap
Rest for /

But something went wrong from previous even i repeated alt+ctrl+f2 instructions twice. After failure of reboot.