How can I get the single click to go away?

That test appears to test if the mouse buttons register a click or not, which in your case they obviously do. This type of test unfortunately will not reveal anything useful if the mouse is registering multiple clicks per press.

A better test will be to try a different mouse.

3 Likes

You are not entitled to curse or use street language on a technical forum. Do that on your social networks.

Please (only once…), edit and modify each of your posts that fail to be civil. It’s not your party area here.

On topic, when I was using KDE, there were two utilities for Breeze configuration. One is still in System Settings (Edit theme) . The other one had an option for Single/double click to activate. After all KDE updates, this may have been removed, but you could try search for breeze in App finder.

Another place you have this setting is in Kvantum Manager.

The above have some meaning, only if you are using the relevant theme and widget.
So, you should post what are your settings for Appearance/Style etc.

Does single/double click not work for every application, or toolkit, or only on a few, and which ones work and how?

2 Likes

AHA! Turns out it was Kvantum.

Also "stupid" is not cursing.

If it is then there's a weird problem lol.

Sorry for off topic :sweat_smile:. what font is that, looks good

Moved the Solution to the post providing the right suggestion for the way forward, as we usually do.

1 Like

You could have asked SGS somewhere else. :smiley:

It’s

comfortaa

IIRC :smiley:

Correct, but topic is solved, so, no problem. :grin:

2 Likes

Its offensive Like i could call you stupid for not finding a solution earlier but i will not as its offensive. LOL.

1 Like

It's offensive, but it's not cursing.

Its the same smart Ass

Nope.

Cursing = worse than offending.

for example, the infamous f word is a curse, but "stupid" is not a curse. Both are offensive, one obviously being more offensive than the other. Anyways this thread should get closed lol :smiley:

You are missing the point by beating the semantics to death. Frankly it's a bit pedantic.

The title of your post has a curse in it ("How can I get the damn single click to go away?"). Your argument that "stupid" is not a curse is completely irrelevant; no one said it was a curse in the first place. Read the message again and you will see that I am right.

Please, make an effort to be respectful. This isn't the customer service desk at WalMart; people are here on their free time to try to help you. The least you can do is show some courtesy.

5 Likes