My name is m3rl1n, I am a forever learner. I enjoy using Linux because every time I always learn something new.
I am able to assist with some of the Garuda infrastructure if required. I am still new so I am looking to get a feel of the environment.
I enjoy experiments and I intend to make contributions over time.
Some of things on the top of my mind is regarding the base OS:
- Creating a Garuda Linux mirrors list which signed and maintained by the community. A specific set of packages that provide base functionality.
- Changing the base OS in Garuda for one of the following:
- Clear Linux
- Void Linux, which is arch base but with an alternative package manager
- General administration, support and bug resolution over time
- Evangelizing the OS giving the correct understanding of its benefits
That is what my Garuda Journey looks like and what I intend to gain out of the process overall.