Hello from Aegir

That 818 though..

Where do you get a Porsche transmissions from? You buy a salvageable car or there's a company that makes these?

As a side note, I am thinking one could get some custom sequential race box for these as well.

Hum, I only got 2 options, either Get Link with key or Get Link with seperate key (displays alongside). Weird it’s the same way I used for pictures. I’ll try a bit more tonight.

I got more than lucky on that one, my friend who happens to be a Porsche/VW/Audi mechanic had one sitting on his shelf for a couple of years. Other than that, a good condition (and even bad one) G50 model is very rare to find nowadays.

That was my other option. The biggest challenge on the 818 is lenght at the back. Depending on the engine and where you can fit it in, the gearbox needs to be very short for the distance between bell housing and center of CVs, but that’s one of the million challenges when you custom build a car I’m sure you know that! :smiley:

What are your next projects?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome :wave:t3:

Greetz back to Estonia from Austria :smiley:

3 Likes

I really need to build my own workshop before a serious new project. There are more than couple in that one, not enough room. :grinning:

In the mean time, I am planning on getting some daily driver, RWD that I can tweak and mod.

I am mostly busy with study and work this year.

2 Likes