Hello all, my short intro

I got sucked into the place after reading about a program @dalto made on eos forum, then decided to try install the os & instantly fell in love with it, been trying it for a few hours and i feel like this will be my daily driver. Thanks for having me!

20 Likes

Hi and

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome.
Sounds like a more legit reason than my "oh, pretty shiny things :drooling_face:" when spotted on some *nix YT channel, especially as I've hidden most of it it :confounded:

5 Likes

Oh, hell, is there any other reason? :wink:

2 Likes

Of course, you simple, shallow minded fool.

There's also "shiny, pretty things"!

American's :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I could not expect more from a Brit ha ha

2 Likes

Who knows, at least on this occasion, that grammatical correctness calls for the word to be Americans. No apostrophe required.

Ungrammatical dolt.

3 Likes

Hi. You are welcome!

1 Like

welcome on garuda please are you realy japanese ? i learn this langage.
okaerinasai, yoroshiku onegaishimasu

1 Like

I have been a long time Manjaro KDE user and I have to say switching to Garuda GNOME edition has been pretty awesome. It seems snappier than Manjaro and I really have been happy with the change. I normally don't do GNOME but this version of Linux has changed my mind.

Thank you,

Jim

4 Likes

2 words: Wallpapers

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Numeriku , A lot of good folks here. We even have @Bro , you will not find another like him any where else. :wink:

4 Likes

OMG, please, no. Now I feel like a hostage.
:rofl:

4 Likes

How many hostages have you felt?
I'm just wondering how accurate your statement is as well as how well researched your statements are.

3 Likes

Welcome to this forum as well. There may be some similar faces. . .

2 Likes