Has Garuda Forum Fonts changed

Hi Garuda team

Have you changed the forum fonts in the last couple of days or are my old eyes deceiving me :grinning:

4 Likes

Your eyes are not deceiving you and my old eyes confirm the font change :slight_smile:
At least from my Firefox at work.
I don't see changes in Firefox on mobile.
This evening I'll check with Firedragon

3 Likes

Lucky that thought i was going mad :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Actually I think it changed only for the Garuda Dark theme (which I use in the PC).
It seems to me unchanged for e.g. the Garuda Dr460nized (which I use on the mobile).

3 Likes

You are right i just tested it :grinning:

2 Likes

That kind of explains why I did not notice any change while other team members did :joy:
Appearently the latest update of Discourse introduced those changes :eyes:
Since I dont know how it looked before, is it better or worse than before? :smiley:

4 Likes

I no its not my place to comment, i think the dragonized font is better :grinning:
Edit ::: its changed :grinning:
Far to quick for me lol

That's fine for me.
Apart from the font change, the font size is probably more important: in the Dark theme it looks a bit smaller, but as I said, I use it only with a big monitor, so no prob here.
On the mobile, I appreciate more and more the Dr460nized theme (can't explain why I prefer the Dark on the PC though)...
Edit: Hey, what happened now? Fonts changed again on Dark? :rofl:
That's incredible, there is a form of self-regulation, perhaps artificial intelligence :eyes:

3 Likes

Sneaky @librewish :laughing::joy:
Its really weird, I cant stand any font but Fira Sans anymore. Both on phone and computer, also for text documents :smiley:
Edit: this also changed the dr460nized font on my laptop, rip :frowning:

6 Likes

I don't like fira font :wink: not to say that I hate the squiggle k. :smiley:

6 Likes

As long as it's a non serif font, I'm ok. That mysterious forum change was to serif, so I noticed.

3 Likes

Fonts that aren't WingDing or Symbols probably are a big thing for me :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.