Garuda on Mac

Hi guys let me introduce myself; But first I want to thanks to all the creators of this amazing project, takes time effort and heart to develop something useful I have been working on IT field for the last 27 years, sadly on Windows and Mac OSX. Around 2004 a friend recommend me to learn Linux (Fedora), but in that time I notice that Linux wasn't yet a good replace for windows. My "Enlightened moment" arrives the last year when I try Garuda Linux on my old Macbook pro (late 2011) . Why ? because that particular model have a hardware issue with the video card and no other OS could work as good as Garuda. Replacing the mobo is not an option cause the problem still present in the manufacturing process . I have to say that computer was off for several years until 2022. On this time I been experiment with the system, testing the stability and well not everything has been as sweet because I MESS with the system on 3 times. But it's ok is part of the learning curve so I am happy to help, but that doesn't mean that I am an expert in the "Garuda on Mac" topic; But I guess the best hardware (even with this annoying fault) deserve the best software Thanks for read this post :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

We try to do our best and

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.