Garuda Linux review/write up @ TechRepublic.com

I’m 72 by the way and still doing fine

5 Likes

How the years go by :slight_smile:

BTW, you don’t see the 69 years on c00ter. :wink:

And Arch is the best brain jogging there is.

For everybody :smiley:

OT

We are only as old as we feel. :wink:
Hmm, in german.
Wir sind immer nur so alt wie wir uns anfühlen. :wink:

3 Likes

Arch jogs the brain so BTRFS can kill it.

7 Likes

That’s it we are only as old as we feel all my friends and my wife, are half my age none of us see a age difference.

4 Likes

On my 50th birthday, I just stayed in bed.
Had I known there were worse days, I would have got up and celebrated. :rofl:

3 Likes

Now I am finally as old as I always felt. :rofl:

4 Likes

Agree, until my pain killer pills run empty. :astonished:

5 Likes

I'm really (and for once not sarcastically) impressed with the elder minds here. Note, I didn't say wiser, because just because we're older, we aren't necessarily wiser. I am also over the half-century mark.

4 Likes

SIr this is a tech support forum.

Guilty - an old cup, but still quite empty! :grin: At least at this age, I know how full it is.

2 Likes

The only thing worse than becoming older and having gained a degree of knowledge, is watching it all slip through the cracks in the cup.

Now I understand what my mother fully meant when describing the 70-something horse wrangler–my first employer–when she said, “He’s forgotten more (about horses) than you’ll ever know.”

But my mom also admired his ability to “cuss up a blue storm,” so her judgement may be a bit suspect. :smiley:

8 Likes

That's funny Cooter. And yes, I often answer with something like that, 'You want me to learn XY, well I will have to forget Z, storage space is limited. Something comes in, something has to go out.'

5 Likes

Spam account - Deleted