Garuda is the best, Playable Games on Heroic

Game Genshin Impact.

Yesterday my first daughter request was fulfilled. Now she can play with me after 1,5+ month.

Garuda is the best, thank you all for your efforts, and I’ll try to support the community.!!

13 Likes

Thanks for your kind words and the video :slight_smile:
and
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice, to see you and your daughter enjoying :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you guys!

I’ll keep up reporting back with noteworthy stuff…

3 Likes

Currently waiting for our little one (2,5y old) to get to sleep so I can go and grind a bit, I’m left behind and she says she can’t go co-op with me.

Gamer parent problems :sweat_smile::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Next one on queue is something for the Dad!

I also haven’t been able to run Doom Eternal on Nobara #37 & #38 (Gnome) or other distro’s…

Let’s see after it downloads…

(p.s. importing my obs scenes for streaming, this should be fun!)

1 Like

Well Doom Eternal and gfx on Ultimate is play-able!

Way to go amd zen2 kernal and rocm drivers!
WAY TO GO GARUDAAAAA

3 Likes

Woah I didn’t know you could play Genshin on Linux! That’s awesome :smiley:
If it weren’t for the Hyprland workspace effects, I would’ve thought you were playing on Windows :joy: Garuda looks good and performs great! Agree with you on the way to go, Garuda!

3 Likes

It’s cause of the kernels I choose thru the Garuda installer / helper… Plus the whole setup, Garuda is really good for gaming and I just proved it :sweat_smile:

Yeah, Genshin man… But still I played more Doom Eternal yesterday ahahhaa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Just finished a live stream using Garuda Hyprland, OBS, Steam native, Doom Eternal (vulkan shadders)

It was quite fun! No problems streaming, just noted that when you change scenes the hotkey’s don’t work. I’ll figure it out

1 Like

I have also similar kind of small bug that I have seen in my laptop

when you press Fn(function) + PrintScreen then your wifi and bluetooth will get turned off and when you press the same key combination , it will get turned on again but now , some of the key bindings with Mod that are assigned will not work like Mod+Enter for opening foot client , you will need to restart it again to make it work :slightly_frowning_face:

I don’t have any Idea , why this is happening :person_shrugging:

Or maybe it’s a case for my machine only

3 Likes