Garuda Image

(joke) Let us replace the emblem with Garuda, the happy chicken (laughing).

Btw, I loved the harpy eagle, never seen one close...but impressive even at distance.

1 Like

This pic should be saved for the 1st of April, guys :laughing:

2 Likes

1st of April, switch to Debian stable base, pullet hen edition.

4 Likes

Which since it's Debian stable, would be 2 or 3 year old software, right? Older than the initial Garuda image probably. That's what I hate about Debian, it's so slow...I mean I know it's 'stable', but...OMG, I want to run libreoffice current, not libreoffice-2017.

1 Like

Right, well that's exactly why it's such a joke. :rofl:

1 Like

I find this reaction to Debian Stable quite intriguing since some people in Debian forums also react similarly to Arch or Arch based distros.

Every distro has its advantages / drawbacks . Each distro has its own place. And each of those places are important to Linux in general.

I love Arch and now slowly starting to love Garuda. I also love Debian. Two diametrically different distros with opposite philosophies. But both great. :smiley:

1 Like

Just kidding around here.

For a server it makes perfect sense. For a Garuda base, not so much. Opposite ends of the spectrum is all, each has its own place.

2 Likes

OFMG you have got to be kidding. Eagles are beautiful birds.

cluck cluck, chickens rule.

LOL! I grew up on a small farm. My parents would raise 100 to 200 chickens a year. We had a really big freezer. Some were also sold. That was when I was a child, I hated those chickens because they would try to peck at you. I stopped eating chicken a long time ago.

Seems we have now received enough suggestions for our logo.