Garuda branding vector graphics

I’m just trying to see if the color variations renders can be automated from a single design. While I’m at that I also am experimenting with changing / simplifying the logo. I’m just doing it for fun and sharing with you the results.

If you feel like this is a waste of time, it probably is, but I do this kind of random stuff in order to better learn the tools / languages I use in the meanwhile.

Kind of, I mean, each color variation on gitlab has slightly different stuff so what I mean is I have to make a template that sums up the design and works with any color.

:stuck_out_tongue: If this is not interesting for the community I’ll just stop sharing updates on the matter.

3 Likes

Explanation.
I am not a machine or script, I created the other color versions after creating the first eagle head according to my feeling, because different colors need, sometimes different color gradients. The SVG also contain errors, somewhere there is a perfect version :-D, but when we started Garuda Linux there was a lot to do and we liked the result as it was. Changes were not necessary.

No one can stop you from experimenting, just the result, or will this, not always please everyone. For example, you don't like my gradients :smiley:
I am the last one who is against automation, repetitive, monotonous work I let the PC do first in my professional life.
Can you do the same with art?
Let's see.

2 Likes