Firefox sync is not working with firedragon

I synced it and it synced without a error but I am not getting the saved logins, bookmarks or anything

1 Like

Works over here, also syncing perfectly fine to Android Firefox Nightly with the custom server set :grin: how long does it take to finish syncing? Latest version?

1 Like

If you are trying to sync with your Firefox account, first you have to remove the ClearURLs extension (it looks like a little orange trash can):

To use the Mozilla sync server, you need to add a config file to the .firedragon directory like so:

micro .firedragon/firedragon.overrides.cfg

Add this line:

lockPref("identity.sync.tokenserver.uri", "https://token.services.mozilla.com/1.0/sync/1.5")

Restart the browser, and give it another shot. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

not as long as it took me on firefox or librewolf. and yes it is the latest version

hey THanks a lot it worked! :slight_smile:

1 Like

immagine
Well, I did it... :wink:

4 Likes

I missed that you were trying to sync with the regular Mozilla syncserver. We use a syncserver hosted on our servers by default. Nice to see it working now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks A lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.