Finally Found my Favorite Linux Distro of Choice

Just wanted to say thanks to the hard working devs behind Garuda Linux. I finally found the gaming distro for Linux I always wanted for a long time and been really enjoying it so far! Hope to see more support for it to continue for many years to come!

By the way, hi everyone! My name is LaTaleFanatic4Life and I'm a gamer girl and artist who's currently unemployed and has an adorable cat named Sampson who I've had since 2007. He's 16 now but still looks like a kitten to this day. =3

17 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome!
Benvenuta!

4 Likes

Welcome. You are in for a treat. I have been using Garuda as my daily driver for 8 months now and have had 0 problems. It just works. Never thought a rolling release distro could be so stable.

5 Likes

"Bem-vinda" (welcome) to the group =) I share the feeling of finally finding the right distro (even though there are some bumps along the jouney, as in every linux...)

3 Likes

Yeah. Same! I've been loving it so far and plan on upgrading to an AMD GPU pretty soon once I save up enough money for it. =3

2 Likes

Nice to see another artist join the ranks. Welcome to the Garuda community. :wave:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.