Desktop environment (budgie)

Summary

Hello.

Before you open a new help request, read relevant sections of the Arch and Garuda wiki. Thoroughly search your issue and any error messages in the forum and on the web.

Report everything you have already attempted to solve your problem.
Post your terminal in- and output from:

inxi -Faz

Without it, you will not receive any help from the Garuda team or your topic is likely to be closed without notice.

Hi,
Requesting you for a budgie desktop iso soon

1 Like

Definitely not getting one.. Just install the budgie environment..

I think the OP is “requesting” a new edition!
I leave the final answer to the developers, but I definitely don’t think this is in the plans, also considering the (not) available maintainers.

Do you have an idea of how much time and effort it takes to create a new working edition?

Unless you meant you wanted to candidate as maintainer, of course

9 Likes

Hi there, welcome to the community.

We would be happy to include Garuda Linux budgie as community edition, if you can maintain it well.
We currently don't have any maintainer for budgie. We will add budgie edition as soon as we find any maintainer for it.

8 Likes

It might be nice to add, but I'd probably want to wait until the Budgie Arch packages/offering is developed a little more following this:

Budgie is still mainly focussed at Solus but as it develops more as a distro-agnostic DE it should have much more of an appeal for an edition.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.