HI, im new to this community and i haven’t used this ISO long but recently i haven’t been able to update because of a package called Dbus- broker? is there any way i can get around this for the time being so i can update my system
Missing information requested in the template may result in not receiving assistance
Make sure you have done the following before you post:
- Search the web and forums
- Read How to search for solutions the right way | Garuda Linux wiki
- Read FAQ and Tutorials Table of Contents
Issue still unresolved? Then:
- ONE issue per topic.
- Describe your issue in detail. The more we know, the better we can help
- Show us the results of your searches, and what you’ve tried
After rebooting, post the FULL output of
garuda-inxiin the body of the post (not linked externally, or collapsed with the “hide details” feature)
Format terminal output (including your
garuda-inxi) as a code block by clicking the preformatted text button (</>) , or put three tildes (~) above and below the text
Without garuda-inxi this request will be moved to 412 Precondition Failed
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.