Coisas a melhorar para o Garuda crescer ainda mais

Em primeiro lugar tenho que pedir-vos desculpa por eu testar a escrever em português Mas como o tradutor não é perfeito para declarar as minhas ideias então vocês vão ter que recorrer ao Google tradutor

Na minha opinião este formato de fórum é a melhor para smartphone e para pcs, só que senti que não havia opção de criar uma conta com o Google (diretamente), tipo, numa forma mais integrada
Segundo, começar a criar a própria documentação sobre o Garuda

Falando na parte de não estar em português o Garuda, eu posso-te ajudar nisso
Até posso ajudar um pouco com o espanhol mesmo não sabendo lá grandes coisas

Se houver mais algumas críticas construtivas, eu adicionarei ou criarei um novo tópico para esse efeito

2 Likes

Lembrei-me de outra coisas
Colocar o fórum em português (layout)

about the google and other login yeah we can add that
there are discource plugins
we will add it.

as for the documentation

its a huge task and need much work

if you can help

you can create the html pages for it

or help in any way you can

2 Likes

Translation post #1
First of all I have to apologize to you for testing me writing in English But as the translator is not perfect to declare my ideas so you will have to google translator

In my opinion this forum format is the best for smartphone and pcs, only I felt there was no option to create an account with Google (directly), like, in a more integrated way
Second, start creating your own documentation on Garuda

Speaking of Garuda not being in Portuguese, I can help you with that.
I can even help a little with Spanish even though I don't know much about it.

If there are any more constructive criticisms, I will add or create a new topic for this purpose
post #2
I remembered other things
Place the forum in Portuguese (layout)

GL-Forum-01-sgs :slight_smile:

I use deepl.com . Sometimes, only sometimes google

1 Like

If I may add, I would like to help with the translation of the devs posts to portuguese. If possible a subcategory "Portuguese" would be nice as I see we have deustch. I think it will help same language people to help eachother better and offload some work from the mods.

4 Likes

There’s a new category Portuguese, though it could do with a suitable description.

1 Like