Check out this member. .

Hey all. I'm a serious power user and created this account just so I could tell even more folks I use Arch. I'm also almost never serious or offended.

Mostly I just drink excessively, and having more community around to log onto allows me to tell my therapist I only drink socially. So here I am.

Thanks for the bandwidth and I see several familiar faces. Sorry to those who may have hoped to never see me again. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

Also, thank you for hosting ungoogled chromium. I've been using it for a while now and looking forward to getting it back up and running.

10 Likes

Hey, fbody. I had a feeling you might pop in over here. :grin:

Nice to see ya.

And BTW - great topic title. :rofl:

6 Likes

Almost needing moderation on post number 1 is the only way to roll in.

5 Likes

What is the air speed of an unladen swallow?

7 Likes

Now post the image of your private parts on the EnOS forum so we know it's you :smiley:
For safety's sake also at MJ :wink:

6 Likes

"You have to know these things when your a king you know..."

5 Likes

African swallows, European swallows - bah, they're all the same to me.

I guess that's why I never became a king. Yeah, that must be the reason.

6 Likes

I literally cannot comment on this in any possible way that doesnā€™t end with me being banned within my first hour. After starting a thread about checking out a member, you want to know the speed of a swallow. . .

I tried to upload. They were safely saved over at MJ, but for whatever reason I canā€™t seem to get themā€¦

I canā€™t seem to log in any longer. . .

Edit:

I guess Iā€™ll see you all in 10 hours. Iā€™m stuck being the new guy. Haha.

@anon44840303 10 hours from the edit. I guess I can just keep replying to this post though.

6 Likes

Ten hours are up, where are you? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Apology accepted.

Teh-kill-ya, if I recall correctly.

Good to see you again, Derek. :smiley:

3 Likes

About 24 miles per hour. Gotta love teh Google.

My question: How high is up?

3 Likes

Higher than down :rofl:

5 Likes

You too you old c00t. Itā€™s been quite a while. I was getting worried the great NorthLeft had eaten you alive. And Tequila is my beverage of choice. for sure.

If you have to ask, you havenā€™t seen the movie.

3 Likes

Nice to see you here @fbodymechanic. I guess @SGS needs to create you a suitably bent avatar. :smiley:

2 Likes

The avatar from the other forum is ok :slight_smile: :wink:

2 Likes

I don't know, I don't think that avatar conveys an adequate level of drunkenness. :rofl:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Dude. That is absolutely incredible! I LOVE that. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

I am looking for a new wall paper saw it and was like Oh fsck yeah!

3 Likes

It is green :scream:

3 Likes