is it the python package or the c++ one :wink:

thanks a lot... its the c++ one

Yeah indeed. I just added it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Please update the riseup-vpn package.
Thank you.

The package was up to date when I just tried to :eyes:

5 Likes

Oh, I just checked, their aur package is out of date as compared to their snap version.
maybe we just have to wait

The right course of action would be to flag the package out of date / notify the maintainer and wait in cases where we just build the package :slight_smile:

5 Likes

33 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pipewire-jack and Jack2 Conflict

Please update the linux-cacule package in the chaotic-aur it is way out of date.

2 Likes

You could add mpc-qt

Package appears to be broken upstream, you can check the build logs here: https://builds.garudalinux.org/repos/chaotic-aur/logs/linux-cacule.log

3 Likes

All of the VapourSynth plugins are in the AUR, those could be added; but could be difficult to maintain due to the ever-expanding list

Edit: on second thought, all those plugins are a mess, and it's best to compile straight from Git. I was warned against using the AUR, but that might be one area where I just have to rely (heavily) on it.

Should Garuda have some pacman cache auto-clearing configured by default?

It is already there in Garuda Assistant

9 Likes

Why is it that some packages do not have a build log?

In my opinion, yes. It's manual maintenance work currently and tbh paccache.timer isn't aggressive enough for me.

3 Likes

That usually means they haven't been built since the last log wipe :thinking: thanks for reporting the packages btw!

4 Likes

could you bring update in alsa-support, my inbuilt speakers are not working(it is not physically dameged, works fine in windows) reinstalling it dosent reconfigure it

Since this is about packages: I think upgrading your system breaks some internal stuff: Dolphin crashes with an address boundary error and there is probably more that I haven't noticed yet

I restored a backup

@UltraBlack that is kind of vague and unhelpful. Why don't you update, gather some specific details about the problem you are experiencing, and open a proper support thread to see if the community can help you find a fix?

What you have contributed here is not how this thread was intended to be used.

5 Likes

Well It wasn't really supposed to be a search for help in the first place - Just a warning that something may be up. Not updating for once should be fine I guess