Hi, trying to setup ssh login, so that i can hop into my machine from my android, which makes me feel cool, hehe.
so i am using openssh.
- i configured my port by uncommenting
- then i started the daemon by
sudo systemctl start sshd.service
- i tried to generate a key
ssh-keygenand got a file
- then i tried to add the key to my sshd server with
ssh-copy-id -i ~/mikadokey.pub -p <port> [email protected]
- then i copied the file to my android, boot up termux. and then i did
ssh -i mikadokey.pub -p <port> [email protected]
it says something like this:
the authenticity of host can't be established. fingerprint is .... The key is not known by any other names. are you sure.... warning permanently added... Load key "mikadokey.pub" : error in libcrypto [email protected]'s password: