Bugs encounters | Samba | Bottles | Dolphin

Works beautifully on my 9 machines.

Since this is not a Garuda package, it may have been affected by the major Plasma 5.27 update. As it’s often the case, such major Plasma upgrades may cause glitches or breakages in 3rd party packages. Especially on less maintained packages like this one. Root Actions Servicemenu - KDE Store

Launching Dolphin from the terminal and looking at the output when trying to Open in File Manager, it can’t find kdesudo, which doesn’t exist anyway and not sure it was there prior to 5.27. In the end, if Plasma devs decided to remove something (binary, link, library, etc.) that Root Actions was using, what do you want Garuda to do about that?

Installs like a glove for me!

╰─λ paru -Qi python-steamgriddb
Name            : python-steamgriddb
Version         : 1.0.5-1.1
Description     : Python API wrapper for SteamGridDB.com
Architecture    : any
URL             : https://github.com/ZebcoWeb/python-steamgriddb
Licenses        : MIT
Groups          : None
Provides        : None
Depends On      : python-requests
Optional Deps   : None
Required By     : bottles
Optional For    : None
Conflicts With  : None
Replaces        : None
Installed Size  : 149.84 KiB
Packager        : UFSCar HPC Builder <[email protected]>
Build Date      : Sat 24 Dec 2022 05:22:58 AM EST
Install Date    : Mon 13 Mar 2023 07:00:26 PM EDT
Install Reason  : Installed as a dependency for another package
Install Script  : No
Validated By    : Signature

Also plz do not double post the same issue in various threads. This was opened 5 days ago by you:

For any follow-up on that bottles installation failure, use that thread and not this one. Now we got replies about it here and some other replies about it in the other thread. Quite confusing to follow for other users who may have the same issue as you, don’t you think?

I have no answer for this, sorry.

Plz keep those comments for yourself. This is not how you will get help, my friend.

4 Likes