Black screen after installation

I tried to do a fresh install, Garuda installation went OK, no problem, but it failed to first boot, black screen, it must be something related to the GPU drivers.
The laptop I was testing was an Asus Ryzen 9, RTX 3060, it has the old Dragonized version with Latte, and it used to run nice.

Welcome @henryhellsing, I have moved your issue to its own topic so it will have better visibility in the forum.

Please post the output of garuda-inxi to the thread when you have a chance. From the live environment (booted off the ISO) is fine if you can’t get to a desktop just now.

Also see this topic:

Make sure to update the thread with the results of your efforts as you work though those suggestions.

2 Likes

hey thanks

the problem was only with the KDE version, I switched to Garuda Gnome and its woking flawless in my laptop, :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it. :smile:

If you ever decide you want to switch back and you need a hand, there are plenty of folks in the community happy to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.