Artists: participation in the upcoming release

I know there are members of the team that are not in favor of AI assisted art used in our editions. However, as I did not specify they were expressly prohibited, I’d say it’s OK to post them for consideration.

I would however ask that if any submission is not wholly your work that you state that up front so voters can take that factor into consideration.

7 Likes

Whoa! Nice! :smiley:

Last one from me.

Garudagram

Ultrawide
1080P

** Imgur link to all three Garudagram - Album on Imgur

8 Likes

8 Likes

Some variations on my Krita / ArtRage artwork!

10 Likes

12 Likes

Made one last one since I got some inspiration. There is one with white text as well.
Still can’t get gitlab to let me make it public so links below.

Imgur links have been added to all prior posts. Including this one.

Bright Space

Bright Space Alt alt version with eagle an white text.

**Imgur Link to all 12 Bright Space - Album on Imgur 1080 - 4k

11 Likes

Replace the start with an eagle or a dragon :stuck_out_tongue:
Very nice a soothing wallpaper.

Is there a Garuda dragon svg? If there is, I’ll add a version of it to the links.

There are many SVG’s with dragons on the net.
But since this is about all Garuda Linux DE’s and not just the dr460nized Garuda Linux KDE I would prefer eagle :smiley: .

Even more important would be to include the release name :wink:

Really?
You need to sign in or sign up before continuing.

Without account you can’t see the artwork?
After that

:frowning:

2 Likes

Eagle it will be, hmm I will make a imager or flicker or something an put them all there as well, i for the life of me cant figure out why public is grayed out an i cant set it.

11 Likes

Hello lovely community,
i will post my cherrypicked contributions for the upcoming release. two was picked by my requested poll and the other two from me :slight_smile: iam very happy to be a piece of this community so i will share my pictures now.

First: Rave

Second: Garudas

Third: Malefor-x , haha maybe old is gold :smiley:

Fourth: gchan

iam amazed , so much good artist in this thread we have :slight_smile: it will be hard for me but i do my best, you rock.

• Lovely Greetings

Miordmiro

8 Likes

The distribution is of international origin, the name comes from Hindu mythology. Perhaps this lettering could be incorporated into the image in some form.
3b64e23df7086d5362ba2793816896abaf8cb6ce

2 Likes

Use this one :wink:

3 Likes

That’s great!

Unfortunately, I’m not particularly into manga characters, even if they’re disguised as a Tux. :wink:

1 Like

:grin:

3 Likes

Fits, at least the top part. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oops, too much off-topic. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

what font is that? I might be able to make something before deadline