Am I supposed to be a regular?

My member badge says I received it August 26 and I have been very careful to follow the link below about the discord trust levels and with all my research I have exceeded everything and am bringing this to your attention because I haven't been made a regular yet and I believe I should have according to this.

This "system" detected your shady linux dealings in the back alley. I didn't want to be the one to inform you, but there it is. :joy: :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

Only one part is missing :slight_smile:

Remember, just as you can move up, the reverse is also true. Those who slack off will be demoted.

7 Likes

77 more Topics to view, that's easy @taterofwedges, just click on everything you see! loll :smiley:

7 Likes

87 :grin: :wink:

3 Likes

Ugh, a 1st grader would have calculated it right, but not me. :smiley:

4 Likes

does topics viewed in your picture mean mean any topics ? Do I ave access to that requirement page? i want to make it happen lol

Believe already

No

Never give up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

if i were to view those topics today would i be made a regular today?

Probably, but I can't promise it.

1 Like

ok i'm going through topics right now and will save your picture to remember that requirement

1 Like

I think I might have the number now and I have the picture saved so i won't forget the number i need next time. thanks for your help guys

2 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile:
I have changed your title, Regular (TL3), accordingly in your account area. :blush:

3 Likes

I'm a regular, I go every morning at 08:00. :grin:

7 Likes

Nothin' like keeping to a good schedule, heh?
:smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats @taterofwedges!

Now follow @sammiev 's lead.
:rofl:

7 Likes

I didn't know you guys had to change my title. I thought the computer done that. I will do my best!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.