WIFI not showing and not able to connect via WIFI mobile access point

Dear Garuda Team

My wifi was working well and I was able to connect to mobile access point ,But all of sudden it stopped working since from yesterday.

Instead of wifi indicator a globe is appearing and I got the message that

Sorry There was an error in loading networks and copy error details to clipboard

Please find below the error details copied from the Networks

file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.networkmanagement/contents/ui/main.qml:10:1: plugin cannot be loaded for module "org.kde.plasma.networkmanagement": Cannot load library /usr/lib/qt/qml/org/kde/plasma/networkmanagement/libplasmanm_qmlplugins.so: (libKF5Wallet.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

I request your goodseld to provide the solution for this ,except wifi mobile access point all is working fine

Please resolve this matter at the earliest

Regards

after clicking the

Hi there, welcome.
Have you already tried restoring the latest working snapshot?
It looks like some update interfered with your networkmanager or KDE wallet.

Ehm... ? :wink:

5 Likes

Id created the snapshot using Timeshift ,But id installed so many apps ,If i restore I feel ,again i need to install apps

any other way to install network manager through terminal would be highly appeciated

Post your "Last pacman update log" from Garuda Assistant, as well as inxi -Faz terminal output.

4 Likes

To reinstall the applet that is failing you'd need
sudo pacman -S plasma-nm
Of course you'll need connectivity, via ethernet or mobile tethering

3 Likes

It's been almost a week since a moderator requested your inxi output. Your failure to provide your specs when requested has the consequence that your post is now being sent to the dump.

Please follow mods requests in a timely manner if you desire assistance on our forum in the future.

@VPS9, If you wish to pursue troubleshooting this issue again, edit your opening post to add the required outputs. Add the required information along with Attention @tbg and once this is present, your help request will be returned to the Networking sub-fora for further assistance.

1 Like